Clean the World Global, Inc
Hygiene Tech Lead 2
Clean the World is a social enterprise with the mission of saving millions of lives around the world. We distribute recycled soap and hygiene products from more than 8,000+ hotel and resort partners to children and families in countries with a high death rate due to acute respiratory infection (pneumonia) and diarrheal diseases (cholera) – which are two of the top killers of children under 5. Clean the World accomplishes its mission by collecting and recycling discarded soap and plastic amenity bottles from participating hospitality partners. Through the distribution of these and other donated hygiene products to impoverished people, help prevent millions of hygiene-related illnesses and deaths every year.
68 Million Bars of Soap Distributed
8,000 + Hotel & Resorts Partners
127 Countries Served by Clean the World
23 Millions Pounds of Waste Diverted from Landfills
Are YOU Ready to Make An IMPACT?
We are currently hiring for a Hygiene Tech Lead 2.
Responsible for operating the soap press, opening and closing the building, other warehouse duties, and running routes. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager and/or General Manager-Warehouse.
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation of the soap press.
- Responsible for packaging soap, toiletries and all other amenities.
- Assist with packing and fulfilling customer orders.
- Provide supervisor with daily production reports.
- Provide assistance and managing volunteers and groups.
- Ensuring that all outbound shipments are properly wrapped and secure.
- Assisting with loading and unloading of truck with pallet jack and forklift.
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery including pallet jack, forklift, digital scale and soap press.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of warehouse and equipment at all time.
- Optimize space by making sure everything is in its place.
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections of vehicle.
- Positive client interaction and brand ambassador while picking up product.
- Must be willing to learn and drive 26ft box truck.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of production line experience.
- Valid driver license with clean driving record.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to do basic math without use of a calculator.
- Ability to communicate efficiently both oral and written English.
- Previous forklift experience and knowledge.
- Must have a basic knowledge in computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel or office suite.
Environmental and Physical Conditions:
- Ability to lift, carry push and pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform in both excessive hot and/or cold conditions.
- Continued exposure to strong fragrances.
- Exposure to respiratory hazards, dust, fumes, smoke and gases.
- Exposure to high noise levels.
- Pallet jack
- Digital scale
- Soap press
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. Clean the World Foundation complies with all applicable laws.